Charis Christian Centre / SOP For Church Reopening
SOP For Church Physical Services
We are pleased to inform that we are re-opening physical services from 13 November 2021 onwards.
English Saturday Service 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Chinese Sunday Service 9.00am – 10.15am
English Sunday Service 11.30am – 12.45pm
For physical church service attendance, NO pre-registration of seats is required.
Please read through all the SOPs.
To comply with the SOPs for the holding of religious services:
- Wearing of face masks is required while on site.
- Hand-sanitizers will be placed at designated entrances.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Blanket will not be provided. Bring your own sweater, if needed.
- Doors will be open half an hour before services begin.
- Entrances – Main Entrance to the Main Sanctuary & Gate B to the First Floor Sanctuary.
- Scan your MySejahtera apps and show the ushers your vaccinated status.
- Giving is contactless and will be done at the end of the Service or via TNG, Boost or bank transfer.
- Sanitize the surface of your chair before you leave. Sanitizers will be provided.
- There will be 4 exits at the Main Sanctuary level and 2 exits at the First Floor Sanctuary.
- Follow the leading of the Service Director as you leave the sanctuary.
- Mingling at the surrounding of the church premise is not allowed.
FAQ for the Services:
Will there still be online services?
Yes. English services at 9.00am and 11.30am and Chinese service at 9.00am on Sunday. There is an English service on Saturday 5.00pm too.
Can children attend church services?
Children are welcome. Please be advised to follow strictly to the currect SOP.
How will seating arrangement be during church service?
- Seating will be spaced out with 1 metre between worshippers and an empty seat in between.
- There will be 1-metre distance in between the rows too.
- Please spray the seats with sanitizers provided at the end of each service.
I am a senior citizen; can I attend church services?
Yes. Please follow adhere to the SOP strictly.
What safety & health precaution will the church be taking?
We are following guidelines issued by the authorities:
- Temperature screening
- Contact tracing registration
- Wearing of face masks
- Providing hand sanitizers
- Maintaining a 1-metre physical distancing
- Avoiding physical contact
- Sanitizing all common areas and sanctuaries
“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
– Matthew 18:20