Come and join us! See you this weekend!
1. Children Ministry – Charis Kids
2. Youth Ministry – Youth / Teen Force
3. Worship Ministry
4. Counselling – General & Pre-Marital Counselling
5. Publicity & Communications
6. Missions – Home / Oversease & Next Gen Missions
7. Community Works – Charis-NKF Dialysis Centre, Rumah Sayangan, Kid’s Kingdom, Free Medical Clinic, SAFE, Charis Golden Years & Community Welfare
Children’s Church / Charis Kids
Our aim is to provide a vibrant, creative and fun environment for children to discover who God is, and a safe place for them to respond and be nurtured in their faith-forming years. So come join us!
Sunday @ 8.30AM – 10.15AM
星期日 @ 8点30分 至 10点15分 (除了每个月的第一个星期)
For children around the age of 3-12
Saturday – 5:00PM – 6:45PM
Sunday – 11.00AM – 12.45PM (except first Sundays of the month)
For Youth around the age of 13-17
Saturday 8.00PM (Online)
星期六 @ 5点至7点15分
Community of worshippers seeking to glorify God
Our services include:
– Pre-marital Counselling
– Post-marital Counseling
– Marriage & Family Counselling
– Children and Teenage Counselling
Our team is dedicated to help you.
Sign-up for our Marriage Preparation Course.
Publicity and Communication
Our Team consists of scriptwriters, copy writers, editors, graphic designers, translators, photographers, videographers, social media administrators and campaign runners.
Overseas Missions aim to reach out to people in Asia who have yet to hear the Gospel.
Next Gen Missions reach out to the younger generation.
The Church of today must be sent and to be experienced as a relevant divine institution where the love of God is made real and tangible through the various community works that we can initiate to bring healing to the hurts of mankind. The Church must never become inward looking and contented and unknowingly become an elite group, planning various activities and events for our members alone.
In reaching out in care and concern to others, we must be aware that evangelism, missions and discipleship are also accomplished. Thus, it is not just doing “good works” for the sake of doing but instead, it builds bridges to the masses out there.
As a believer, we are not merely a church attendee or a spectator but we likewise have a conviction to become an extension of God’s love to others.
Let us be proactive in fulfilling the Great Commission as well as the Great Commandment.
Our community works includes:
- Charis-NKF Dialysis Centre – Provides affordable dialysis treatments to the needy.
- Rumah Sayangan – Home for neglected and abused children.
- Kid’s Kingdom – Avenue for needy children to obtain free English lessons.
- Free Medical Clinic – Free healthcare services for the lower income group.
- SAFE – Bringing salvation, freedom and empowerment to marginalised women.
- Charis Golden Years – A platform for senior citizens to connect with one another.
- Community Welfare – Offering assistance to families in crisis.
- The Orang Asli Ministry – Empowering the Orang Asli through education, healthcare and community development.
“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
- Matthew 18:20