We are looking for an experienced Account & Administration Executive to support the administration part of our ministry. She/He reports to the Board and is expected to
- Undertake liaison, documentation and reporting work in compliance with the requirements of the JKM, LHDN, ROS, DBKL, MOE, MOH, Labour Dept and various statutory regulations.
- Negotiate, Discuss and Liaise with vendors and service providers of services e.g bank, insurance companies, utility companies, transport, IT etc and works e.g house and vehicle maintenance.
- Liaise with donors and manage events with them on special occasions.
- Oversee movement of gifts and contributions in kind from donors and inventory management.
- Advise and monitor capital and operational spending of the Home
- Supervise and guide administrative staff, working in cooperation with the operation staff.
- Able to work with the Board to fulfil the policies and objectives of the Home.
- Update and review accounting records.
- Minimum SPM education level.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Have a heart for social work.
- Conversant with Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Basic knowledge of accounts.
Interested applicants kindly submit full resume with expected salary to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022