Charis Christian Centre / SOP For Church Reopening
SOP For Church Services
aWith the implementation of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO), we are pleased to inform that we are re-opening physical services from 1 August 2020 onwards.
|English Saturday Service||5.00pm – 6.15pm|
|Chinese Sunday Service||9.00am – 10.15am|
|English Sunday Service||11.30am – 12.45pm|
Children and Youth Services will remain online until further notice.
For physical church service attendance, pre-registration of seats is required for ages 13 years old and above due to limited seats available in compliance to social distancing. However, we will encourage those above 70 years old to join us online. For those who are unable to join us on-site, you are invited to join us online through YouTube on Sunday, 9.00am and 11.30am.
Admission strictly by tickets. Please read through all the SOPs and register to reserve your seat!
Tickets will be opened for reservation every Wednesday at 3pm onwards.
To comply with the SOPs for the holding of religious services:
- Wearing of face masks is required while on site.
- Hand-sanitizers will be placed at designated entrances.
- The recommended distancing guideline of 1 metre will be in place, including between seating. Do not sit on the chair with the ‘x’.
- Temperature check will be carried out prior to entering the building.
- Only Malaysians are allowed in our on-site services.
- Bring along your MyKad.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Blanket will not be provided. Bring your own sweater, if needed.
- Doors will be open half an hour before services begin.
- Entrances – Main Entrance to the Main Sanctuary & Gate B to the First Floor Sanctuary.
- Present your e-ticket to the usher during the temperature check.
- Admission strictly by tickets.
- Giving is contactless and will be done at the end of the Service or via TNG, Boost or bank transfer.
- Sanitize the surface of your chair before you leave. Sanitizers will be provided.
- There will be 4 exits at the Main Sanctuary level and 2 exits at the First Floor Sanctuary.
- Follow the leading of the Service Director as you leave the sanctuary.
- Mingling at the surrounding of the church premise is not allowed.
FAQ for the Services:
Will there still be online services?
Yes. English services at 9.00am and 11.30am and Chinese service at 9.00am on Sunday.
Can children attend church services?
Not at the moment. Current restrictions under the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) do not allow children aged 12 and under to attend. Charis Kids will continue online.
How will seating arrangement be during church service?
- Seating will be spaced out with 1 metre between worshippers and an empty seat in between.
- There will be 1-metre distance in between the rows too.
- Please spray the seats with sanitizers provided at the end of each service.
I am a senior citizen; can I attend church services?
At the moment, you will be encouraged to join us online. Current restrictions under the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) do not encourage those 70 years old onwards and those with chronic sickness to attend.
What safety & health precaution will the church be taking?
We are following guidelines issued by the authorities:
- Temperature screening
- Contact tracing registration
- Wearing of face masks
- Providing hand sanitizers
- Maintaining a 1-metre physical distancing
- Avoiding physical contact
- Sanitizing all common areas and sanctuaries
“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
- Matthew 18:20